Manga OnlineViewer

Shows all pages at once in online view for these sites: Alandal, Batoto, BilibiliComics, ComiCastle, Comick, Dynasty-Scans, MangaStream WordPress Plugin, Asura Scans, Flame Comics, Rizzcomic, Voids-Scans, Luminous Scans, Shimada Scans, Night Scans, Manhwa-Freak, OzulScansEn, AzureManga, CypherScans, MangaGalaxy, LuaScans, INKR, InManga, KLManga, Leitor, LHTranslation, Local Files, LynxScans, MangaBuddy, MangaDex, MangaFox, MangaHere, Mangago, MangaHosted, MangaHub, MangasIn, MangaKakalot, MangaN

< Feedback on Manga OnlineViewer

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2014-11-02

For archieving

Hey there, thank you for this amazing script. I've used it since more than last year...

OK, straight to the business...

is it possible so the script save the image first after loading, not to the cache, but to another directory? I like to re-read manga while I'm offline, but some of the sites made it so I can't save the images after some time (g.e-he for example.)

TagoAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-11-05

JavaScript can't save directly to your hard drive, what it could do is make the browser open a save file window of each image as they load, that would be very annoying.
Have you tried using an add-on to save multiple images like DownThemall for Firefox? You could also save the full webpage (with Ctrl+S), it will save the page with all the cosmetic modifications my script makes, along with all images loaded.

§
Posted: 2014-11-06
Edited: 2014-11-06

for g.e-he, after some time the images gives 403 error report.. so loading a long manga would be impossible.

TagoAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-11-08

Ok I have found a way to save all images in a zip file as they load and them download it. It'll be disable by default, go to the option panel and set it. the link to download will be at the bottom of the page after it finishes setting the zip file up.

I'm still testing but it should be up soon.

§
Posted: 2014-11-21

wow... O_O thank you very much...

Sign in to post a reply.