Manga OnlineViewer

Shows all pages at once in online view for these sites: Alandal, Batoto, BilibiliComics, ComiCastle, Comick, Dynasty-Scans, MangaStream WordPress Plugin, Asura Scans, Flame Comics, Rizzcomic, Voids-Scans, Luminous Scans, Shimada Scans, Night Scans, Manhwa-Freak, OzulScansEn, AzureManga, CypherScans, MangaGalaxy, LuaScans, INKR, InManga, KLManga, Leitor, LHTranslation, Local Files, LynxScans, MangaBuddy, MangaDex, MangaFox, MangaHere, Mangago, MangaHosted, MangaHub, MangasIn, MangaKakalot, MangaN

< Feedback on Manga OnlineViewer

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2014-11-18

Download image as zip

Hi, I just want to know how the download function works. I clicked the settings and checked the download image as zip function, reloaded the page but no download link appeared or a button to click for zip download. Please help :(

TagoAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-11-19

The download link will appear at the bottom of the page after all images load + few seconds, it cant be any other way. Maybe next version I'll improve the message when you select the function to include more info.

§
Posted: 2014-11-24

maybe you should add a button that downloads the package whether or not all the pages are loaded...
the main problem I face is that some images are failed to load so I need to refresh the page.. if the image still not loaded, the download button would not appear...

Sign in to post a reply.