Remove useless buttons

Remove useless buttons from the menu: download, share, dislike, report, clip, thankyou

< Feedback on Remove useless buttons

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2023-10-12

Share button is still shown. Can you fix it. And pls add a tutorial for unhide any button which is useful to users.

ayd pruebaAuthor
§
Posted: 2023-10-16

Thanks for the warning, now it should work 100%, and as for the tutorial I suppose you are referring to the buttons under the video, but as you know YouTube's job is to complicate our lives, when I started with the script I found the surprise that the buttons that I deleted in the related videos part were recreated when opening the menu under the video and conversely if I deleted buttons from the menu under the video when opening the actions menu of the related videos they were created again the menu buttons under the video, and deleting the actions menu under the video so as not to open it worked, but tell me which button you are interested in keeping and I will work on it.

§
Posted: 2024-05-11

Thanks for the warning, now it should work 100%, and as for the tutorial I suppose you are referring to the buttons under the video, but as you know YouTube's job is to complicate our lives, when I started with the script I found the surprise that the buttons that I deleted in the related videos part were recreated when opening the menu under the video and conversely if I deleted buttons from the menu under the video when opening the actions menu of the related videos they were created again the menu buttons under the video, and deleting the actions menu under the video so as not to open it worked, but tell me which button you are interested in keeping and I will work on it.

I think script needs an update. Same issue again happening. Share started showing again.

ayd pruebaAuthor
§
Posted: 2024-05-17

click derecho en el icono del boton y seleccionar inspeccionar para que se abra la consola con el elemento seleccionado.
desplegar todos los subelementos hasta encontrar las coodenadas del icono

Sign in to post a reply.