Nexus Download Collection

Download every mods of a collection in a single click

< Feedback on Nexus Download Collection

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2024-05-07

Can you somehow update skript for it to function on Android devices. As of now Select mods menu is too slim that it shows only one row and is not very eyecatchy.
I meant size is realtive to the screen size or something like that.
Plus on android it opens downoad selector and requires to select only 1 file and not a folder.
I am using Firefox browser.

§
Edited: 2024-05-07

Unproportional window can be workarounded by opening website in desktop mode, but it would be better to have native experience. I gues it is just depending on screen of device as on another phone it looks allrightish. but well.

§
Edited: 2024-05-07

And as for folder selection for check up on currently downloaded mods currently it proposes only file selection no matter what method of selection I choose. So may be you could do smething for andorid for it to select fodlers or at least multiple files . This way I can just open folder and choose select all. On desktop ypu can select folder but on android it seem to be not functioning currently.

§

And when downloading multiple files each requires user confirmation from browser. Is there any way for me to allow all downloads from a site.

§

Generally it works and well. But not very smooth experience as on desktop.

§
Posted: 2024-05-10

Thank you for update

Sign in to post a reply.