Greasy Fork is available in English.

Nexus Download Collection

Download every mods of a collection in a single click

< Opiniones de Nexus Download Collection

Puntuación: Bueno; el script funciona tal y como promete

§
Publicado: 10/5/2024

Have you tried uploading mods? as I can't do that. I open folder with mods, select all mods and then got a message that file can not be opened

DrigtimeAutor
§

Hi, yeah I opened like 800+ file with no issue. Have you tried with just a few files ?

§

Yes and I noticed something.
If I select all mods it can not be opened, if I select about ~500 mods starting from top or even bottom, then everything those ~500 can be opened.
I have 835 mods. SO none of them corrupted as every one can be opened if I do uplod by half.

§

If I exclude the first ones mods that appears no not be oppenect it just takes place by other mods after them, that are showing in error message.
I have tried to move mods from external drive to internal, the sam error.

§

Seems like limit is somewhere at ~560 simultaneous mods for me.
Which broser do you used to test this?
I use Firefox.

DrigtimeAutor
§
Editado: 10/5/2024

I'm using Brave, but I just checked on Firefox and did not have the issue either. Could you take a screenshot of the issue please?

Are you conducting your tests on mobile?
If so, I'm using Kiwi Browser for my tests because it doesn't have the issue that you mentioned in another thread with Firefox continuously asking you if you want to download a file.
Additionally, I tried Firefox mobile, and I encountered issues with the upload; when selecting more than 100+ mods, it just gives me a black screen. With luck, it would redisplay the page, but otherwise, Firefox just crashes. On the other hand, Kiwi can handle my 800 mods and is instantaneous.

§
Publicado: 11/5/2024

ON mobile firefox I have black screen, but the issue is with desktop

DrigtimeAutor
§
Publicado: 12/5/2024

Hi, from some search it could be the "ulimit" setting of your linux that prevent Firefox from opening the files, please try to follow this article https://www.howtogeek.com/805629/too-many-open-files-linux/

§
Publicado: 14/5/2024

So my limit was 1024 I changed it to 4098 and the problem is till persist

DrigtimeAutor
§
Publicado: 15/5/2024

Well then I dont realy know. Did you try with an other browser ? Do you have the same issue on the website you gaved last time https://modmapper.com/ ?

§
Publicado: 16/5/2024

I will install other distro and try there. May be it is the reason. If not then it could be the browser. And so I will try it later.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.