Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

Block unwanted sites from your Google, DuckDuckGo, Startpage.com, Bing and Yahoo search results. v2.3.1 2024-05-11

< Feedback on Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

Değerlendirme: İyi - script çalışıyor

§
Gönderildi: 08.05.2024

Startpage "Block" Button recently stopped displaying and block/permaban list not working anymore. Still works on duckduckgo / google. The same problem started a few weeks ago on both of my computers running different versions of firefox. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to address it? Thanks

§

I'm using Startpage and the buttons don't show up for me either, and all the blocked sites are visible again.

§

Thank you for alerting me. I need to update the script to adapt to a layout change (different tags used in the results page). I'm testing now. The buttons insert and then immediately disappear. I think I need to introduce some kind of delay to let the page settle before inserting the buttons, but that's going to take time to develop and test.

§
Gönderildi: 10.05.2024

I posted version 2.2.9 which tests out okay for me on both of the results layouts. (Tested in Windows/Firefox/Violentmonkey.)

§
Düzenlendi: 10.05.2024

I posted version 2.2.9 which tests out okay for me on both of the results layouts. (Tested in Windows/Firefox/Violentmonkey.)

Yes, now the blocking works, but in the mobile version the block buttons have moved somewhere and these "anonymous view" buttons appear if you use script "faviconize startpage"

§

Hmm, mobile version. As you can see in your screenshot, the buttons are positioned on the right edge, but they are not convenient there. I updated the script to avoid the positioning rules applying to the narrower layout. However, I can't test on mobile.

§
Gönderildi: 12.05.2024

The update fixed it on startpage for me thanks!

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.