Neverwinter Gateway - Professions Robot

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter Gateway - Professions Robot

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2014-11-28

Noob help

Hey sorry if this seems really dumb but I'm trying to set this up and am confused and what changes i need to put into the script to work for my characters. So I inputed username and pass and charcount in load settings but where do I add new characters to select different professions and put in char names? It seems i have to change charsettings but not sure exactly how...
Thanks for your help

§
Posted: 2014-11-28
Edited: 2014-11-28

NVM i figured out the setting tab. But why is it trying to hire new weavers if I already have 4? I assigned 2 slots to tailoring

§
Posted: 2014-11-29

I cant figure out anything O_o theres no start button. I only have a settings and no other tabs or anything. Im compeltely new to this and no idea how to get it working and cant find ANY helpfull info. Care to plz help me? If you have skype im "vyserage"

§
Posted: 2014-12-01

Essentially, you get old greasemonkey (1.15) if you use Firefox and Tapermonkey if you use Chrome. Then you go to the main page for this script and "install script". From there you should be able to go to the gateway and see two buttons in the upper right hand corner: a "play" and a "setting". Click on the settings button and a bunch of options open up.

The first thing you need to do is enter in the number of characters you have. After that just hit "save & apply". If the appropriate number of characters don't appear then just reload the page and it should refresh the script.

Once the number of characters is listed go through each one and enter in their EXACT name (spaces should be fine) and then how many slots should be dedicated to which profession. Click "save tasks" before moving on to the next character. Double check your names, if they are wrong the script will hang. After all the characters have been entered in click "save & apply". If you must, refresh the page again and all the character names should be filled out.

That's the basics spelled out. If you couldn't get through that much without reading this then you may want to reconsider doing any kind of customizations, such as using the other modified/edited scripts with newer updates in the feedback section.

§
Posted: 2015-01-16

Could anyone help me please? My character name has a space in it, and the script cant select the character. I copied the exact name and it simply wont select.

Sign in to post a reply.