百度网盘不限速下载-KDown🔥🔥🔥

一款百度云加速程序,加速永无止境,无视黑号

< Feedback on 百度网盘不限速下载-KDown🔥🔥🔥

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 07.05.2024

This script requires the password to function, but obtaining the password requires following his channel.
After jumping from his channel to a website, one must endure prolonged advertisements before obtaining the password.
The issue arises when, after all the processes have been completed, his script reports an inability to find the backend server.

MoTeam-TopAuthor
§
Posted: 08.05.2024

I apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. It seems there was an issue with the backend server not being reachable, which is certainly frustrating after going through the process to obtain the password. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I'm looking into the server issue to resolve it as quickly as possible. Meanwhile, could you please try accessing the script again after some time? If the problem persists, feel free to contact me directly, and I'll ensure you get the assistance you need. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This script requires the password to function, but obtaining the password requires following his channel.
After jumping from his channel to a website, one must endure prolonged advertisements before obtaining the password.
The issue arises when, after all the processes have been completed, his script reports an inability to find the backend server.

MoTeam-TopAuthor
§
Posted: 09.05.2024

I apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. It seems there was an issue with the backend server not being reachable, which is certainly frustrating after going through the process to obtain the password. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I'm looking into the server issue to resolve it as quickly as possible. Meanwhile, could you please try accessing the script again after some time? If the problem persists, feel free to contact me directly, and I'll ensure you get the assistance you need. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

错!事实就是事实!你就是撒谎!

哦哦 那个谁来了 ? 继续 ? 随便

Sign in to post a reply.