Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube Auto Buffer & Auto HD

Buffers the video without autoplaying and puts it in HD if the option is on. For Firefox, Opera, & Chrome

< Feedback on YouTube Auto Buffer & Auto HD

Review: قالتىس - قوليازما ئىشلەيدۇ

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2014-11-17

Jump out of Playlist

Excellent script! Please add an option to jump out of a playlist. Hate playing a video, then it goes to the next video in a playlist.

JoeSimmonsئاپتور
§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2014-11-17

So, a global option to disable playlists? Or only when you didn't specifically click on a video in a playlist (i.e., you are on this url and you click on a video).

I guess both options would be good, because I kind of hate how you click on a video and it puts you into a playlist in which you don't want to be.

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2014-11-24

Sorry, I didn't get an e-mail that you replied. Sometimes when opening videos from RSS feeds, it opens in a playlist. When you finished watching the video, it jumps to another one. That is what I really hate.

Sometimes I'll leave a video playing and walk away, then I come back, rewind and watch it. I leave it so that it can buffer finished. Then, with a playlist, it jumps to the next video, flushing the buffer.

Would like to disable playlists or stop it from automatically jumping. :)

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2014-12-11

I just wrote a huge comment in different thread about kinda this issue and other issues script have since last youtube functionality upgrade.

Apart from overriding to play on play-lists issue that makes play-list randomly not start next clip in play-list (I just checked that if you make script auto-play per default so that you don't need to override it has this issue too), there is the issue of the new youtube play-list auto-play that is automatically switched to ON.

I mean its ON by default whenever you open a video that is in a play-list. You can switch it OFF, and it will stay OFF. But it doesn't remember it - so if you open the same video in new tab, if you reload that tab/video, open a video from that play-list in another tab, etc - it will be ON in that new/reloaded tab again XD.

So a new option to override play-list auto-play and shuffle functions would be nice. As it will solve Brad's issue, which is my issue too (I actually use pause to buffer in your script without overriding play-list playing - but after I start and watch the video I often like to go and read comments, now I need to pause the clip at last seconds, switch auto-play off, or just go back after youtube jumped to next video which your script paused to buffer XD).

Well next wall of text from me XD

JoeSimmonsئاپتور
§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2015-01-20
after I start and watch the video I often like to go and read comments, now I need to pause the clip at last seconds, switch auto-play off, or just go back after youtube jumped to next video which your script paused to buffer

Yeah, I have the same problem.

I mean its ON by default whenever you open a video that is in a play-list. You can switch it OFF, and it will stay OFF. But it doesn't remember it

You were correct about that at the time of your posting. Now it's even worse.
I'm unable to disable the auto-play-next-video feature at all, now. I'll be working on adding a feature to disable that, if possible. I know a dirty way to make this possible, if all other attempts fail; but they must have a JS API or variable to disable that somewhere so I won't have to, hopefully.

Well next wall of text from me XD

Well hey, I enjoy people posting about the script. Thanks :)

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2015-01-20

Tips to disable:
http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2014/08/youtube-autoplay-experiment.html

We just guinea pigs man. Not everyone gets selected!

"YouTube engineers just keep bringing the online video masses new features to try. This time, the video site is implementing a test-run of autoplay video suggestions on select users’ accounts."

http://www.tubefilter.com/2014/12/12/youtube-autoplay-video-suggestions/

Guess what, I won! Or actually lost! The autoplay OFF button seems to work for me.

Joe, if you need a guinea pig YouTube account to test, give me a shout.

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش ئۈچۈن كىرىش.